1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by OldSkoolPixels.com
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. If the item you purchased was damaged, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important to me and I will work hard and quickly to try and resolve any problems.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let me know that you will be returning the item and I will issue you with a Returns Number. Note that refunds will not be given until after your returned item has been returned to me.
7. Once your return is received and inspected I'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, as soon as possible.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
tl:dr: if you have a problem with any of my items, please get in touch and I'll do my best to resolve things as quickly as possible. Where damage may have been caused during shipping, please keep in mind that I didn't do it, nor know anything about it until you get in touch, so please be nice to me and I will return the favour!