Uridium (a) - C64
Here we have Commodore 64 royalty, folks! The legendary Uridium, designed & coded by Andrew Braybrook and released by the equally legendary software house, Hewson. This game oozes class from every pore along with beautiful bas-relief graphics and super-smooth scrolling. I'm not so sure about its longevity though as the gameplay can get a bit samey as you progress through the levels, but at the time of its release, it was quite simply head and shoulders above anything that had come before it.
Print Sizes (inches - cm)
- 12 x 10" - 30.48 x 25.4 cm
- 16 x 12" - 40.64 x 30.48 cm
- 20 x 16" - 50.8 x 40.64 cm
Framed Print Sizes (inches - cm)
- 17 x 13 x 1.6" - 42.5 x 32.5 x 4 cm (print size 29 x 20 cm)
- 21 x 17 x 1.6" - 52.5 x 42.5 x 4 cm (print size 39 x 29 cm)
This print is an unofficial product and is not endorsed by the rights holder. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.